Friday, March 7, 2008

Update on ZOE?????

So as everyone knows we have officiall named our baby girl, Zoe Rae, but we have not officially named our baby BOY! you heard me right BABY BOY!!! well i had a doc appt. yesterday to make sure everything with the baby is going good. Also the biggest part of the appt that i was excited about was that on this 3rd try my doc. could reassure me that it was a girl. If you had read old posts you know what i mean, if you have not stop here and read older posts about the last couple doc. checkups i have had and then continue reading this one. anyways. he was doing the ultrasound and the baby was not cooperating as usual. all i could think of was that he was going to send me home again, still not sure of the sex of the baby, just that he could not see any BOY parts. He tried for about what seemed like an hour but was only 5 min. and then shook my stomach trying to get the baby to move, (which has never worked in past ultrasounds!!) well about 5 seconds of shaking my stomach, my doc gave me a grin and said IT'S A BOY!!!!!! i looked at him and just started laughing. at that point the baby spread eagle and there it was !!!! he was finally proud of himself to show it off and boy did he ever. i have a hard time understanding the pics of the ultrasounds as it is and he put himself in plain view. so no more ZOE (we will have to save that name for the next baby. ) So another conversation starts on boy names. this one may take awhile. it took us about 3 months to name ryland, hopefully this will not be to hard.

6 comments:

Kayla said...

Congrats! I totally had to ask brad if you were kidding about it being a boy. so I dont know if you are taking suggestions, but I did hear you are wanting to use an R name. what about Ridgen? I love it, maybe you will to?

Kayla said...

so Brad has his own suggestions he wants me to share, here they are: Winchestar or savage, both with an "R" ha ha just kidding, but what about remington, you can nick name him remmy. your dad would have fun with the nicknames on those:)

The Curry Family said...

I still am going for Zayne...work on Roy a little bit!

Marcie and Holly said...

Congrats! Such a good story you have to admit. You guys will come up w/a good name. You have a couple of months. Good luck.

Bobby and Shanna said...

Well..its better to know now than when he is born...Brad & Kayla have McCoy as a name too...I personally like Ruger....all I want is a healthy baby...

Macey said...

How funny! No more thinking pink! I agre with your parents...at least you know now!