Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Random picture



today we went to GG's house to play. i had Butch and Ryland with me.(i am babysitting my 2nd cousin while his grandma and grandpa are in Hawaii) Ryland and Butch were in the playroom and Ryland yells, "look what i am wearing!!" all we could think of is what the heck did he get into. well when he finally made it out to the living room he had put on my grandpas cowboy boots. they were so cute he wore them for the next hour or so, saying.... look at me!! the other pic was taken a couple nights ago while we were hanging in the backyard by the fire.

1 comments:

Bobby and Shanna said...

Look at those sexy boxers he has on..yehaw!! What is he doing out by the fire with no shirt??? Fire means its cold outside...He is so adorable,he always makes me smile...we missed him terribly on Maui..