Saturday, June 28, 2008

finally!!






well as everyone knows (thanks to cassi) Parker arrived on Thursday. We got home last night and everything is going good. Thank you to cassi for updating my blog so quick. He is a very good baby for the most part, he just needs to learn that bed time is not 1 AM!!! Besides that he is a great boy. Ryland is already helping out and loves to be right by my side asking questions about every move Parker makes. Here are a couple pics from the hospital. Oh and Ryland got scrubs and all the doctor equipment and was taking care of his baby brother and mommy!!!

6 comments:

Bobby and Shanna said...

He is so precious..You & Roy did a great job..love the scrubs..I'll send you my scrub pictures too..

The Curry Family said...

He is a handsome boy! I can't wait to get my hands on him...I still haven't held him yet! Do you want my double headrest to use for the carseat?

Kami Milliron said...

He is too precious Jami, congrats to you and your Family !

Brittany said...

K jami, I cant beleive I still havent gotten to see your new little guy! and now we are leaving early in the morning. He is going to be huge by the time I get to see him. CONGRATS!!!

Tairi said...

Oh my goodness Jami! Congrats!! He is a very handsome boy..boys are the best. I hope everything is going good for you guys.

Bartel's said...

CONGRATS Jami & Roy! He looks just like Ryland! Hope things continue to go well & take care! Can't wait to see more pics!
~Bartels