Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Tuesday at GG's


Well every Tuesday, any stay at home moms (cousins) and their kids go to our Grandmas house. It is the kids great grandma and we call her GG. Well lately it has been only my sister and i going because all the other kids have had RSV or fevering and we do not want to get all the kids sick, especially my sister Cassi's new baby, Talon. So we headed over their yesterday to play and have lunch. I snapped a couple of pictures of the kids running and spinning and jumping. i also had my nephew Brexon yesterday with me. We have so much fun over there and i know it means the world to my grandma and grandpa to see their great grandchildren every week. Although it may be pretty crazy at times , they probably wish we would not stay as long as we do, but it keeps them busy for a couple of hours instead of starring at each other, which some of the cousins think that is all they do! Well we can not wait for all the new babies to come and can't wait for Joleen to be a stay at home mom and come and play with us. By the way Talon was born Jan. 7 and there are 5 more new babies to come this year!!! That will make GG and Gpa have somewhere around 17 or so GREAT GRAND CHILDREN!!!

3 comments:

Lepak's said...

Maybe one day I can come when I am a stay at home mom. Yeah like that is going to ever happen... lol

Bobby and Shanna said...

I guess I might just have to take a lunch break over there on a Tuesday... I know the kids love to go and they talk about what they do at GG's...I'm so glad that you and your sis & cousins do this...keeps GG & GPa sane.

The Verenski's said...

I miss going over to gg's. I havent been over there in forever! I can't wait to hang with you guys when this next baby gets here.