Thursday, February 21, 2008

Farm Field Trip





So yesterday we headed off to the farm. Rylands preschool took a field trip to Superstition Farm. My sister and I volunteered to go and be extra hands for Janey and her 8 preschoolers(all under the age of 3 , i think). My intentions were complete chaos. But to my surprise the kids were wonderful. They got to pet goats, cows, bunnies, horses, and hold baby chickens. They were so interactive with the kids , it was wonderful. They got to feed goats and horses and go on a hayride. The hayride took them around the farm showing them how they feed the cows and to see all 1500 of the cows. We had a blast!!!! Oh and at the end of the tour they got to go to the MILK BAR, they have 12 flavors to flavor you milk. The smell on the hayride completely ruined my experience at the milk bar , but everyone else loved it. I never knew there could be so many different flavors. We are definitely going back with the whole family, cousins and all. The best part was the end result!!!(last pic)

1 comments:

Coplen's said...

Looks like you guys had tons of fun Jami! I love the picture of Ryland with the chicken and the one where he is asleep in the car. Too cute! I went there with Kennadee's school on a field trip her Kindergarten year. It was really fun!