Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Thanks so much!!

I just want to thank my mom and dad for all there help this weekend. Roy won a trip from work for a weekend in Sedona. FREE trip to Sedona, of course we are going to jump all over that one!!! I left the boys home with my mom and dad for the weekend. My gosh were they spoiled or what. Everyday i here something new about what Nana and papa let him do. I want to say THANK YOU so much. We had a wonderful weekend and Ryland talks about how much fun he had at Nanas and Papas and cant stop talking about it. HE loves his gun Papa got for him and Never puts it down. Parker was definitely spoiled as well, he will not let me out of his site and wants to be held at all times. (Papa tattled on Nana about that one!!) Thank you so much. You guys are the best!!!!

1 comments:

Bobby and Shanna said...

We had alot of fun with the boys.. I have to say, you have great kids..they were angels.. RyRy was so hilarious the whole time (especially when he was making out with his chicken tender). I think Papa had a great time taking "his" boy with him everywhere, and for Parker.....what a gooooood baby....I couldn't have asked for a better weekend...thanks for letting them stay..